kedd, május 13, 2008

Just Checking

I often check with One Stat who visited my blog lately. And I confess that sometimes I feel pathetic because of this. It's a deep need in me for feed-back. Of any kind.

All I find out are some statistics about those who have reached my blog, such as the number of their visits, the duration spent on my blog, eventually the city they live in or the browser they are using.
All these are something, though!
But nothing about the Person and the ideas my words has risen.
No reflection.
No mirror.
No sign.
No comment.

However, whoever reads me and has something to say, will say it.
Those who do not say anything, anyway can not be put to bring out.

The words are finding their ways for themselves when someone has something to say.
The words are powerful.

We should not misuse them.

Silence is an alternative way of speaking.

Is just wonder how/if I speak/understand it.


2 megjegyzés:

márta írta...

I dont have time for many words now, so I just say a cheerfully "Good Morning!" to you! :))

jul írta...

I can fully agree with your sentence about silence.. this is something of an apology on my behalf.